Thursday, January 3, 2013

New introduction

Hello everyone,

I've decided to revive my blog as an outlet for expressing my opinions about religion.  This comes from the need for an area of the internet that's safe from censorship by religious people.  Without fail, every single religious person I've ever engaged in an online discussion on their turf has banned me.  I want to make specific mention of Christian Post, a place I used to spend a lot of time.  They claim to support free speech, but they then banned me for blasphemy.

So I've decided to use this as a zone in which I can express whatever outrageous ideas I'd like, with no danger of being censored.  This is an exercise for me alone, but I certainly invite comments and conversation.  Hopefully you'll enjoy; if not, there's a whole wide internet out there.

Thanks,
DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment