- What was in the beginning?The Big Bang model states that the universe began as a singularity.
2. How will life on earth end?No one knows.
3. What happens after death?The body decomposes.
4. What is the purpose of existence?Existence has no purpose other than whatever purpose each individual creates for himself or herself.
5. Why there is order in all of creation?I would need to know what the questioner means by the terms “order” and “creation.”
6. Why there is morality in every civilization?No civilization would function without morality.
7. Why does every civilization believe in a Creator?I'm not sure that every civilization does; there are a number of predominantly non-religious societies in the modern world.
8. Why does every sane person have a conscience, even when it is not dictated by society?Like all human traits, conscience is a result of evolution.
9. How did nothing create everything?I have no idea what is meant by the question.
10. Which came first--the chicken or the egg?
Dinosaurs laid eggs long before chickens evolved.